Founded in 1960 and listed on the Tokyo stock exchange in October 2014, the Recruit Group has grown into the largest HR Services firm in Japan and the 4th largest worldwide, with over 38,000 employees globally.
Over many years and through a wide range of diverse businesses The Recruit group has developed an unparalleled reputation for excellence of service and professional standards.
Recruit Group Services
Recruit Group provides services in 10 categories. Find out more at www.recruit-rgf.com/service
Recruit Group and RGF management philosophies
We are focused on responding to the needs of society by creating new value, thereby contributing to a brighter and more fulfilling world in which all individuals can live life to the fullest.
Our aim is to contribute to a bright, vibrant future where people can choose their own life path.
Our vision is a world in which everyone can Follow Your Heart:
- A world filled with opportunities for people of all generations and in all regions to aspire to even bigger dreams.
- A world in which people can directly determine the course of their own life
- A sustainable, rich, and fulfilling world in which everyone has countless chances for a fresh start. In an effort to help achieve this world, we are committed to offering new opportunities and taking on a greater role to meet growing needs while believing in the potential of every individual.
Our mission is to be the one to help you discover Opportunities for Life.
Sustainability at Recruit and RGF
Contributing to a brighter and more fulfilling world in which all individuals can flourish
In April 2014, to realize our corporate mission of creating a prosperous society in which each individual flourishes, we reorganized the Recruit Group CSR Policy and began engaging in CSR initiatives guided by the new policy.
Focusing squarely on CSR as a way of "Contributing to Society Through Our Business", we strive to be responsive to society's expectations and to fulfill our responsibilities as a corporate citizen, both of which grow as our business expands. To do this, we take a long-term view in addressing social issues and commit ourselves to Five Core Themes:
- Enable more people to flourish by creating opportunity to work
- Support diverse ways of living
- Empower tomorrow's talent
- Practice and promote innovative work style
- Respect human rights and the enviroment
Based on our Five Core Themes, we collaborate with stakeholders to implement actions while continuing to challenge ourselves.
To learn more about Recruit and RGF, please visit: www.recruit-rgf.com/meet_recruit/