Your future employerOur client, a big and famous key player in Chemical Engineering industry, is looking for qualified Account Manager (Paint industry) in HCMC, Vietnam
Your key responsibilities- Know customer business including strategy, size, products, key decision makers, organization, new initiatives, pain points, etc.
- Develop by leveraging on appropriate company's resources including Marketing team and others, mid to long terms Account Plans. Grow sales in various business segments of the customer.
- Take ownership and accountability for implementing Account Business Plans. Leverage internal system for information related to call planning, customer identification and contacts management, account strategy and planning and customer needs follow up. Master the CRM platform and drive customer relationship management activities, using the CRM system to capture prospects, accounts, contacts, contact activities, tasks, opportunities, sales and all other selling activities.
- Drive and develop solid relationships with the customer and actively drive our internal stakeholder relationship with customers at all levels (top-to-top engagement).
- Drive customer solution activities such as opportunity management, Customer/Innovation/Guru Days, product demonstration, joint sales calls and sample management.
- Establish and maintain customer intelligence, proactively keep abreast of customer’s organization updates and changes and leading customer strategies. Keep abreast of market, industry and competitor intelligence and trends.
- Meet or exceed sales growth, profitability, pipeline and other business goals. Manage sales forecasting and DSO.
Our key requirements- Must have strong education background with practical knowledge in Chemical Engineering sector
- Has at least 03 years experiences working at painting manufacturing as technical sales, well knowledge about industry painting ingredient.
- Customer-focused, aggressive and results-oriented
- Strong negotiation skills and Good communication