|Job Title||Accounting & Reporting Manager|
|Disciplines||Finance & AccountingJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a leading multinational distribution and manufacturing company. They are looking for Accounting Manager who ensures company’s business transactions and results are recorded and reported. Job dimensions are integrity, transparency and time-conscious manner, while providing effective and efficient accounting services to all the businesses in the company.
• Deliver accounting services and financial reporting infrastructure management for the businesses in the company.
• Complete of statutory accounts requirements and assist the line manager in the SPOC role for external auditors as well as liaising with Regional Tax.
• Manage the development, implementation and monitoring of robust and effective financial accounting and control of related systems and processes. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of actual to the Group (ECCS).
• Drive all financial controls and operations within the Accounting team ensuring the effective application of and compliance with accounting and financial standards and group requirements.
• Provide an independent assessment that financial control and accounting, and fraud control policies are consistent with the Group Management Framework and Functional Standards. Ensure SOX / IFRS compliance.
• Take part in the checks and balance to ensure the appropriate FAL (Financial Authority Limit) is in line with delegation of authorities. This includes working with the Regional Legal team in the contingent liability process.
• Manage cash flow and maintain relationship with bankers.
• Lead, coad and develop the team.
• Accounting degree(s) and/or professional acounting qualification (CPA, ACCA etc.)
• From 3 years of experience in management
• Solid knowledge of global/local financial accounting (VAS and IFRS)
• Computer skills in Excel and Powerpoint
• Capacity to build relationships with people across levels, backgrounds and cultures
• Familiar with accounting systems e.g. JDE, EGGS and Bex will be preferred.
This job has expired