Your future employerCompany vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
The Business has been operating for over 70 years to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives
Your key responsibilitiesThe Accounting & Tax Associate for Vietnam will be responsible for accounting, financial reporting, controls and compliance related to the new business during the M&A.
The role will include collaborating with the affiliate operations finance team, the regional/corporate accounting team, as well as personnel from consulting firms providing outsourced financial reporting and tax services.
The Accounting & Tax Associate will assume the stewardship of key accounting processes (O2C, S2P, R2R) for the acquired business, acting as the point of contact for the business process outsourcer, performing monthly closing entries, supporting outside statutory and tax service providers, preparing and supporting internal and external audits, as well as working capital management.
Provide accounting guidance to the local business partners (from the FP&A and controlling teams) on the treatment of transactions that arise during the period
These responsibilities will be performed in close alignment with the Vietnam Finance Manager and the Vietnam Accounting & Tax Manager for the business.
Our key requirementsBachelors Degree (or similar) in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent work experience
• Proven analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Proven compliance orientation based on prior operational business roles
• Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external stakeholders such as auditors and tax authorities
• Fluency in English language
• Ability to travel globally as needed. Regular travel between in-country may be needed.
Additional Skills / Preferences:
• Chartered accountant, CPA or equivalent preferred
• Accounting and tax experience in Multinational Companies
• Knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS