Your future employerAn international company in FMCG industry with well-know brand portfolios and dynamic working environment.
Your key responsibilities- Work closely with Brand Team, Region, cross functions, especially Feild Marketing, Planning & Analysis and Operation to deliver new launches commercial plans.
- Drive innovation and new ideas as appropriate especially to determine new ways to reach the consumer while ensuring legal compliance
- Assist Brand Manager in development of all elements of the marketing mix including new product, new pack, BTL communication and promotional strategies for new projects and launches to strengthen brand awareness & equity and ensure alignment of brand positioning as defined by HQ GFBs.
- Drive innovation and new ideas (from other markets) as appropriate especially to determine new ways to reach the consumer while ensuring legal compliance
- Responsible for all contact with global/local agency, production vendors, and managing projects
Our key requirements- Fluent English in both writing and speaking
- Minimum 3 years experience in FMCG brand management, latest positions as ABM
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Good understanding of commercial strategy and full marketing mix
- Good agency and project management skills
- Advanced in communication and interpersonal skills