|Job Title||Assistant Electronics Manager|
|Disciplines||Manufacturing & EngineeringJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Others|
Our client is a major MNC and one of leading global industrial toy manufacturers.
Overall: Be responsible for hardware electronics development, including controls on customers requirement analysis/documents fill out.
• Perform New project circuit design;
• Provide electronic technology support for production line;
• Provide on-going electronic technical support to Engineering Team in HK , America, Toronto Office…
• Follow up on new projects and provide professional input for trouble-shooting;
• Communicate and coordinate with software house, components suppliers, customers, and internal departments;
• Provide design specification and documentation;
• Manage a small group of Electronics Engineers (Hardware/ Software)
• Proven ability to write engineering spec and develop critical component qualification and product functional qualification plan, as well as successfully design and qualify component and product per plan and schedule.
• Characterization data analysis and presentation, with demonstrated understanding of results and provide solution.
• Proficient in design and product bring up experience in toys or consumer electronic products;
• Proficient in RF circuit and power electronics design of RC Toys.
• Excellent communication skills, good command of written and spoken English.
• Degree in Electronics Engineering, Master Degree preferred;
• 7 years or above experience in toys industry;
• Knowledge in toys industry standard desirable;
• 2.4G/Bluetooth/Wifi solution development experience is preferred.
• Experience in product cost reduction is a plus
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam
Phone: +84 966 087 666
This job has expired