Your future employer:
Our client is a Garment Manufacturing Group with multiple manufacturing facilities in Dong Nai, as well as one head office in Bien Hoa City working with several large customers.
To work with US Raw Materials Team, Merchants, Vendors and Suppliers, taking responsibility for the quality of colors, print and fabrics including garments and components to assure final product quality:
- Ensure accurate costing is provided to customer within the deadlines
- Work with suppliers / relevant team on all escalated issues to ensure timely approval
- Ensure all the samples and developments are on track to meet OTT
- Make sure capacity is managed, utilized, released as per agreed dead line
- Co-ordinate with relevant team on Testing samples / TOP samples or any other samples as r Customer requirement to meet OTD
- Monitor team day to day activities and escalate potential issues to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Do basic merchandising function to trouble shoot issues that cannot be handled by team member, Negotiating Fabric and other Raw materials ordering the same
- Decision making on production related issues and concerns Sample approval on time Materials on time
- Update information from customer to factory
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in Garments /Textile industry
- Merchandising knowledge
- Garment manufacturing knowledge and excellent knowledge of processes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with staff, factory
- Demonstrated interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract’s principles/ administration and accounting
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact Chi Tran – Will (Mr.) at email@example.com to discuss.