Your future employerOur client is a beauty starts-up with the aspiration to grow beyond e-commerce, and become an entire ecosystem within the Beauty / Personal Care Industry. They are starting their business in Vietnam and is looking for a Assistant Procurement Manager to be reporting to Senior Manager, Finance.
Your key responsibilities- Set up procurement function, including SOP, KPIs and policy.
- Work closely with suppliers / partnered brands for goods' availability as competitive price without compromising product quality or delivery timeline. (Negotiate + Negotiate + Negotiate)
- Liaise cross-functionally with other departments to source new suppliers.
- Evaluate and estimate total costs of company purchases.
- Establish strategic procurement strategy.
Our key requirements- Min 8 years of experience in Procurement for e-commerce / retails / beauty / personal care industry.
- Particularly good at negotiation.
- Entrepreneurical mindset and can-do spirit as well as a high level of agility and flexibility.
- Communicate fluently in English.