Your future employerThe world's leading providers of home appliances and kitchenware. They offer great training and professional career development program. The company is seeking for an Assistant/Promoter Manager who will be responsible for recruitment of promoters, manage their performance, train and coach them.
Your key responsibilities- Allocate and supervise promoters for assigned dealer’s shops :
- Manage sale performance (sales out) as target set and merchandising in the responsible area/ accounts.
- Follow up promoter working schedule, daily operation.
- Develop and implement training and assessment for promoters, focusing on consumer selling skills, shopper experience, product knowledge (own and competitors), merchandising, in coordination with training manager
- Check promoters or shops daily to collect information concerning to competitors, ads, market, and dealers
- Prepare and recommend managers about target / Incentive for promoters
- Manage Sell-out or sell-in and report to managers daily, weekly.
- Support events of key accounts and major dealers and the company's own initiated activities.
- Coordinate with trade marketing to ensure the merchandising in dealers' stores
Our key requirements- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Fluent in English
- Good at Microsoft Office especially MS Excel
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCG and/or appliance industry
About you- Strong leadership skills (Operation, People and Strategy)
- Willing to do extensive field work
- Willing to travel
- “Can do” Attitude