Your future employerOur client is looking for an Associate Director to join the Customer & Digital Consulting practice team.
You will be part of a team who will envision the future of our clients’ business in the digital world. You will think holistically about an organization seeking opportunities to leverage digital and exponential technologies to achieve the goals and objectives of an ever-changing customer landscape. You will understand the strategy, technology, design and process through the lens of customer experience. This work includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, facilitating ideation sessions and developing and communicating recommendations.
Your key responsibilities- Take ownership for the development of Customer & Digital Consulting by co-creating and executing the vision and direction of Customer Experience consulting with a Digital perspective
- Support service line leads with go-to-market and sales activities
- Project management: manage the delivery of projects and ensure that activities are delivered in time, on budget and the quality of deliverables is met.
- Perform activities to help clients define and execute a clear digital strategy that aligns with their value proposition.
- Lead workshops, seminars, and presentations with client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Design and perform Design Thinking workshops with the client to help the client generate Innovation ideas, working with the client’s teams to develop a prototype, User test to make an idea become reality.
- Understand key digital technologies, such as cloud, mobile, big data and social, along with the benefits and potential risks associated with leveraging these technologies.
- Develop new technical, industry-relevant and consulting solutions relevant for the local market
- Lead, guide and develop team members on projects and of projects through coaching and support in managing their performance
- Able to provide clear oral and written reports
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients and identify opportunities to increase revenue with existing clients
Our key requirements- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar with a major in Business Administration, Technology, Engineering or Innovation, MBA is considered an asset
- 7+ years of related experience in the industry, preferably in Financial Services, Marketing and customer experience, experience in consulting is considered an asset
- Ability to manage and deliver projects, PMP is an asset
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to identify and understand a problem quickly and develop approaches to resolve the problem
About you- Team-oriented and ability to lead, develop and coach team members
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both official languages (Vietnamese and English)
- Availability to travel in Vietnam
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and Visio
- Technical skills certificate is an asset