|Job Title||Automation Test Lead|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Provide technical direction by setting priorities and providing a vision for the automation team.
• Lead Automation Engineer team and help creating test automation solutions/strategy for company in the black box automation testing. It is including develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects.
• Train and mentor Automation Engineer on proper selection, design and implementation of various Test Automation Frameworks, Tools and Strategies.
• Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
• Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solution.
• Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
• Participate in client meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach and follow it up in new automation test opportunities.
• Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members.
• Manage team of 5+ members.
• University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalence.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients from different regions (English as Secondary Language)
• Understand the different kind of testing framework and automated testing approach.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple team
• Ability to propose right Automation solutions/framework to clients
• Familiarity with testing of websites, or mobile applications.
• Has 6+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
• Experience in build and enhancement the automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver
• Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
• Proficiency on using automation test by scripting with any object-oriented programming language
• Experience in working with the continuous delivery deployment framework.
• Experience in using different testing technique in the test design for manual and automation test.
• Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
• Experience in working with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD)
• Experience on performance test
• Experience on API Automation test (SOAP, REST)
• Good knowledge about the performance testing and security testing.
• Good knowledge of SCM tools including Git, subversion.
• Experience to use at least two programming languages.
This job has expired