Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the achievement of total B2C business, both online & offline.
- Negotiate with external brand partners for the best trading terms, SKU listing, promotional support & exclusive launches. Creatively build a long term win-win relationship with all brand partners
- Closely monitor business health indicators (Traffic / Users / order / AOV etc.) and recommend timely action plan
- Proactively do market research & analysis to understand customers’ and market trend to develop and grow brand porfolios, identify potential upcoming brands and propose appropriate merchandising plans to capture missing opportunities
- Constantly review assortments rationalization, proactively anticipate sales forecast and inventory for both online and offline to create optimal inventory flows to meet customers’ demands.
- Closely partner with Campaign and Marketing teams to drive successful promotional campaigns for brand partners thereby increasing sales sustainably for both online and offline channels
- Work with demand & supply planning team to monitors dead-stock and slow moving SKUs and propose prompt actions for stock clearance
Our Key Requirements
- Experience at last 4 years in Merchandising, E-commerce or relatable company
- Having experience as Lead of category or related positions
- Having knowledge in retail, beauty, retail, marketing concept and e-commerce industry
- Having strong network in beauty industry/brands
- Good communication, problem solving, highly consumer-centric leader, and strong negotiation skills