Your future employerOur client is looking for a Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business. The ideal candidate will work in close consultation with Deputy General Director, General Director to align the bidding and contracting strategies.
Your key responsibilities• Identify potential clients and build relationships with new clients
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
• Plan approaches and works with the team to develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives
• Liaise with various departments to meet customer needs
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
Our key requirements• Male from 30-45 years old
• Graduated from the National University of Civil Engineering, University of Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or other related fields;
• Good experience & knowledge of Industrial Construction Market in Vietnam and the region; special in general contractors, steel structures, industrial doors, industrial paints, construction materials
• Have a broad relationship with various clients;
• Preferably those who work at Sales Manager, Business Development Manager from construction service companies.
• Understanding Mechanical & Electrical systems is a plus.