|Job Title||Brand Communication Supervisor|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
For over 50 years, we continue to build on the original values and principles established by our founders to ensure the passion for the business stays alive.
- To create and implement the advertising plan for the responsible corporate and product brands under the approved total communications plan.
- Work with concerned departments and advertising agencies to devise an external advertising campaign that meets the corporate/ marketing objectives and budget.
- Liaise with global and concerned departments to develop the advertising for internal media among ABOs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Monitor and analyze the competitor’s advertising spending, trends and effectiveness.
- To create and produce all business support materials of the responsible corporate and product brands is Amagram, Newsgram, VFA-Nutrilite magazine, Starter Kit, new product launch BSMs, etc.
- Coordinate with global, concerned departments and designer/ third party agencies to produce product BSMs both for sales and free distribution including leaflets, brochures, DPS etc.
- Conduct the appropriate survey and evaluate BSM sales performance for more improvement.
- To cooperate with MKT & digital team to develop content for digital apps, website & social media.
- To cooperate with Technical Regulation for advertising licenses.
- To handle job responsibilities by special assignments.
- Work with other departments as a team to achieve the company’s targets in each special assignment.
This job has expired