Your future employerA leading manufacturer and exporter of bedding and interior products. They have a strong commitment to bring the best values and offer a supportive team atmosphere.
Your key responsibilitiesAs a Brand Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director and manage a team of 5. Your key responsibility involves coming up with the general strategic direction and implementation of all marketing initiatives:
- Plan, direct, collaborate with others in marketing as well as cross-functionally with other departments in the company to deliver marketing programs and conduct necessary research to assist in the development and execution of the Marketing Strategy for the brand
- Develop and implement an annual Marketing and Branding strategy/plan within annual marketing budget.
- Analyze business data in order to suggest progress towards goals and in order to design most appropriate marketing tools and methods
- Manage product portfolio and grow product category in accordance to strategic direction
- Monitor market and consumer intelligence and analyze the competitive landscape
- Manage, develop & promote the company's brands through all marketing communications including public relations, online & offline events and other programs
- Deliver communication campaigns, product launches, events, promotion programs to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple channels including Media, Strategic partnerships, Corporate, and Individual customers
Our key requirements- Hold a University Degree, having a Marketing Background is an advantage
- Have at least 8 years of experience in Marketing field and 3 years of experience in Managerial level
- Extensive knowledge & experiences in comprehensive Marketing category, specially of Digital & BTL activities
- Open-minded, energetic, progressive, initiative & result-oriented.
- Strong business mind-set
- Excellent leadership & team management skill
- Excellent Statistic & analysis skills
- Strong time management skill to work in a changeable environment, manage workload and multiple projects
- Good Project management skill
- Proficient in English
- Professional manner
About you- A flexible person who are passionate to grow
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a results orientated atmosphere to meet tight deadlines under constant pressure.