Your future employer:
Our client is an Oil/Gas company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Work closely with business departments to identify counterfeit products / brand infringement actions and parallel import products
- Define strategies to address issues and be responsible for the implementation
- Work closely with regional team to ensure that efforts deployed in Vietnam are consistent with Asia strategy
- Identify pending legislation and regulations that could impact the company
- Manages the Internet brand protection strategy in line with Corporate guidelines and policies
- Develop expertise with product details in order to distinguish genuine from fake products and prepare training materials of the same for law enforcement or investigator.
Our key requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in brand protection
- Legal background on IP Law
- Experience in fighting against parallel import matters across regions
- Proficient in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call An Le at +84 8 3823 8800 (ext: 313) to discuss further or keep in touch for future collaboration