Your future employerOne of leading global IT solutions provider with extensive experiences and rich expertise. They committed to delivering the highest quality for their clients and improving their operations following international standards and best practice.
They sought after a Bridge Software Engineer (salary up to $2,000) to work closely with the Project Manager to monitor and control projects and stand as a communicating bridge between the company and the client.
Your key responsibilities• Communicate with Japanese clients on all project-related matters.
• Analyze, clarify and transfer client’s requests and requirements to project team members.
• Participate in developing and verifying and develop design documents.
• Be responsible for requirement management.
• Participate in developing and execute test cases to verify deliverable.
• Control all inbound and outbound project’s materials.
Our key requirements• At least 2 - year working experience as BSE or BS in Information Technology
• BA degree in Japanese or Japanese skills equivalent level 2 (upper).
• Ability to read and write documents in English.
• Good understanding of software development process.
• Good programming skill in .NET, Java, C/C++ is a plus.
• Experience in writing document and presentation a plus.
• Having experience in working directly with Japanese customers is a plus.
• Logical requirement analysis skill.
• Well-organized, creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Good communication skill. Ability to establish effective working relationships with many different people.
• Good understanding of Japanese working culture/ working style.