Your future employerA leading lubricant manufacturing company is looking for a Business Analysis Manager. You will be reporting directly to the General Director and responsible for providing professional support and solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of business operations.
As one of Vietnam’s top employers, the company offers a supportive team atmosphere and great career progression opportunity.
Your key responsibilities- Work with HODs and accommodate their need for business reporting.
- Work with raw data and take inputs from business to present it in a meaningful and useful format.
- Support multiple business verticals and different users.
- Prepare management reports and analysis to measure and track KPIs/metrics
- Highlight and communicate variance against targets to ensure alignment; offer recommendations if necessary
- Coordinate and support forecast and budget exercises
- Work with relevant business units in driving productivity projects for continuous improvements in business financial tools/ processes. Support developing tools and KPIs to measure progress efficiently.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned.
Our key requirements- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Analytical thinker with strong business acumen
- Ability to process large volume of data and provide interpretation to add value
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships across organization levels, both internally and externally