Your future employerOur client is looking for a Business Capability Expert, who will responsible for developing the criteria to improve business capabilities and ensure that the business is aligned to strategic activities.
Your key responsibilities- Managing individuals or teams as required, ensuring underperformance is managed and adequate resourcing is planned to meet objectives.
- Manage multiple projects, relationships, client portfolio and act as project manager in the delivery of strategic projects
- Drive continous improvement within your area of responsibilities
- Guide the market research on a local sale, competitors and criteria for sales teams in retail banking product distribution channels
Our key requirements- Have a bachelor degree in banking and finance or related business degree
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the banking and finance section
- Proficient in English
- Experience in delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines.
- Ability to work collaboratively to develop and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Have organizational and planning skills.