Your future employerOur client, a leading retail group is looking for Business Controller. Join us if you want to gain international exposure in terms of career development.
Your key responsibilitiesReport to: CFO
· Be in charge of assuring accounting department and accountant to work on accounting policy and procedures
· Ensure the implementation of accounting job exactitude, without essential shortcoming
· Work strictly with Store Managers and Operation Directors to advise them and support to solve related issues on Financial role
· Provide strategic financial input on decision-making issues affecting the Business Units (Retail and Property). Be a key finance partner with BUs in executing the business plans
· Provide business partner support and guidance to all levels of the organization in efforts to optimize the business performance
· Provide financial business information to manage on the business financial performance (income statement, balance sheet, forecasts, and scorecards).
· Review and analyze financial statements and operational cost for comparison to budget and forecast. Highlight any trends that require attention or correction and work to implement improvements
· Contributing to the financial goal setting; dynamic planning and risk management
· Ensure that effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholder
Our key requirements· College / University, major in Finance / Accounting
· At least 5 years of experience with extensive finance or accounting experience
· Financial modeling experience and SAP knowledge
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word)
· Fluent in English
About you· Diligent attitude with high level of autonomy
· Teamwork, Communication, Problem-solving skills
· Demonstrates management skills and experience in managing high level professionals
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant at +84 8 3823 8800 (Ext: 308) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.