Your future employer:
Our client is medium size international company. A fully licensed importer and distributor of medical equipment devices for the Vietnamese / Cambodian markets. They are looking for a Business Development Executive for their Diagnostics products. Their portfolio includes leading world manufacturers in urology, gynecology, radiology, etc.
Your responsibilities:You will be responsible to introduce, promote and sell medical equipment to clinics and hospitals in Vietnam & Cambodia. Reporting directly to the managing director of the company, you will be evaluated upon the ability to increase the turnover nationwide.
- Creating and maintaining good stakeholder relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Regular competitor intelligence tracking
- Identifying opportunities and support in successful bids for new business including the writing of bids and proposals
- Engaging with Key Opinion Leaders, patients, press channels to promote the Company in general and specific projects
- The day to day handling of customer queries and follow up of on-going deals
- Engaging with key stakeholders to develop and shape messaging and promote key scientific projects and collaborations
- Working to high quality standards (ISO)
In return for your commitment to our company, you will receive the opportunity to work in a fast growing company, travel overseas and be trained by our international suppliers. Also great financial rewards based on merit and results (high commission scheme).
- English proficiency
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent product knowledge of radiology & surgical systems is a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Be fully aware of the administrative process when selling to government institutions (high integrity required)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science, Medical Doctor, Pharmacy or Bio-medical background preferred
- At least 5 years' experience in similar sales/technical sales position at Diagnostics
- Existing network of Hospitals/Clinics decision makers
- Demonstrate a clear sales track record selling to reputable hospitals and clinics in VN
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic self-starter able to work effectively independently
- Results oriented, winning attitude, willing to reach excellence through a long term strategy to win deals
- Confident, independent and ethical
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call JP Largement, Senior Consultant for Healthcare & LifeScience at +84 122 3623 103 to discuss further.