Your Future Employer
Global Financial Services Company
Your Key Responsibilities
- Development for Tax/ Financial Advisory/ Enterprise Risk/ Audit/ Services, introducing new services to clients as well as identifying cross selling opportunities.
- Develop and work in collaboration within the business for lead generation activities target at clients and industries.
- Follow up on the sales leads to realization of contracts/ projects. This includes regular reporting of sale pipelines and client activities.
- Engage in relationship building activities with clients and alliances to build good eminence.
- Provide business and relationship-related inputs to project team during the preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Provide feedback to the project team, facilitate and help resolve objections to secure the contract.
- Able to present and facilitate key discussions with clients and focus groups.
- Continue maintaining relationship with the new clients during the course of project delivery.
- Continue maintaining relationship with the clients to help generate additional engagements.
- Support and collaborate with Business Development Head in member firms within Asia Pacific in business planning, opportunities scanning, marketing communications and regional sales execution.
Our Key Requirements
- Working experience in the field of business development.
- Must have local knowledge of the market place with proven experiences in selling Tax/ Financial Advisory/ Enterprise Risk/ Audit/ Services in the local marketplace.
- Demonstrate ability to forge and sustain business/client relationships.
- Knowledge in a related industry would be advantageous.
- Experience in writing presentations and business proposal.
- Fluency in the Korean and English.
- CPA, AICPA or KICPA is preferable.