- Our client is a leading fintech company that is working to break down the barriers of traditional banking and promote financial inclusivity through cutting edge data analyzing artificial intelligence technology.
- They draw on data to create an instant credit score and provide personalized financial services through its mobile app.
- They headquartered in Singapore with additional offices in China, India, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.
- The company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our high performing team. If you’re looking to be a part of a team who tackle real-world financial problems, this might just be the place for you! Work alongside world-class talent and join us as we use sophisticated data and analytics to make a change in the financial world.
- Lead the design and deploy of the partnership development strategy for the platform
- Drive the acquisition and onboarding of partners from both online and offline channels
- Develop and maintain a long-lasting relationship with partners for a sustainable cooperation
- Support marketing and operation teams on user acquisition and business growth through the well-deployed collaboration and joint-activities with the partners
- 8 years’ and above experience in B2C/ B2B2C Business Development
- Strong partnership resources in retail Industry in Vietnam, and resources in e-commerce / e-wallet online platforms are further preferred
- Have a good sense of comprehensive business development, marketing and sales strategy
- Strong communication and analytical mindset
- Excellent English skills
- Bachelor’s and above degree