Your future employerOur Client a trusted financial service provider are looking for talented for Business Development Role for Micro Investment Product line
Your key responsibilities.Identify potential channel partners to accelerate micro-investment growth and develop strong, long-term partnerships with relevant parties at these companies.
• Collaborate with the Executive team to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
• Close partnership agreements while properly balancing goals, speed, and economic potential.
• Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
• Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
• Collaborate with regional and local team members to make exceptional partnership collateral.
Our key requirementsWith main tasks to build and set up a new team in Vietnam candidate must have strong strategic thinking & experience in setting a new team before.
Candidate with strong background of partnership from banks, capital, fund companies, or partnership manager in e-commerce, e-wallets, integration companies would be prefered.
Candidate who can talk both financial language and work with e-commerce, e-wallets, POS, etc... will easily catch up with the requirements of our company.