Your future employer:
The world's leading manufacturer of apparel and footwear is seeking for a Business Development Specialist to be based in their Cambodia office.
You will be in charge of conducting market and business analysis for new business opportunity. They offer great career development opportunity and provide shuttle to transport to work.
You will support the Business Development team in partnership with key sectors of the Group to create new businesses in areas outside of the company's existing charter. As a Business Development Manager, you will help identify, recommend and create new business opportunities based on proprietary technologies and processes.
- Conduct market research to identify unmet needs and test key hypotheses. Consists of extensive networking and market interviews, as well as library research and online research
- Perform financial analysis of new business opportunities including sales and market share projections, P&L statements, balance sheets, statement of cash flows, NPV and IRR calculations. Carry out sensitivity analysis to identify impact of changes in key hypotheses
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
- Assess potential new market and business opportunities
- Evaluate unmet needs in the market, market size, competitors and substitute technologies
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the company in the market, sales channels, manufacturing capability, suppliers and financial implications
- Develop detailed technological requirements from customers for new products
Our key requirements:
- University graduate
- Have more than 3 years' working experience in B2B, preferably in apparel, footwear or relevant industries
- Be able to communicate fluently in Chinese, English and Khmer
- Proven ability to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Jay Farrell, Associate Director - Industrial Practice at +84 28 3823 8800 to discuss further.