Your future employerOur client, a leading organization in international education, trade & investment is looking for Business Development Manager who will undertake business development to market and promote our organization’s education and training services.
Your key responsibilities- Promote our organization as a destination for Vietnamese students
- Provide advice on how to competitively market our organization to Vietnamese students
- Explore opportunities in promoting our organization’s education institutions as education and training partners
- Represent the organization at education events (e.g. trade fairs)
- Build a network of contacts in Vietnam to assist in marketing and planning
- Support existing our organization’s institutions active in education in Vietnam
Our key requirements- Considerable experience in business development; or international trade and market development.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Knowledge of Australian educational and/or vocational training sectors and institutions.
- University graduate with experience in international education
- Ability to guide foreigners in Vietnam’s business and government environment
- Be able to travel within Vietnam and overseas