Your Future Employer
Our client is a global Financial Services company
Your Key Responsibilities
- Understanding the project engagements as it relates to the client's business so to ensure alignment amongst clients overall business operations.
- Define and articulate appropriate business processes and opportunities.
- Diagnose a problem and conduct analysis for client by gathering and researching data
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner.
- Constructively working within the project team and contribute to the creation of high quality project deliverables
- Demonstrate understanding of Consulting service offerings and ability to communicate their value
- Develop positive client relationships through interactions with client personnel and relevant stakeholders.
Our Key Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree qualification and above.
- 8 years of related management consulting/related projects experience in the Consumer Business/FMCG/Retail fields
- With exceptional quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills.
- With good experience leading in diverse work streams and/or project teams in areas such as operations transformation, enterprise cost reduction, process efficiency and re-engineering will be added advantage.
- Natural intellectual curiosity and problem solving skills.
- Willing to work in fast-paced and, at times, high pressure entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in another language (i.e. Japanese) is an added advantage due to regional project requirements.
- Able to travel extensively in the region for project deliverables.