Your future employerOur client is an American-backed Singaporean investment fund specializing in Industrial Property Management & Leasing - and particularly for Warehouse Facilities.
The office was established in July 2019 and has since gained a lot of traction in the market with several deals done - and now they are looking for a (Senior) Business Development Manager to widen their client base.
Your key responsibilities- Be highly proactive in networking, market trend researching, prospecting potential customers who have plan to expand their business in Vietnam, consequently increasing their needs for warehousing facilities.
- Frequent communication with customers to collect necessary info for preparing warehousing facility proposal and present for customers.
- Partner with 3PL service providers for collaboration. (we lease out warehouse, they operate)
Our key requirements- 8- 10 years of B2B experience with good knowledge of logistics & wide network of players in the sectors.
- Being a "super-networker" to constantly be in-the-market to gather market intel who can build, maintain, and foster relationship with industry stakeholders.
- Strong customer service and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Presentable apperance and strong communication skill.