|Disciplines||Finance & AccountingJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Others|
Our client, a leading IT company in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for Financial Controller.
You will be accountable for the accounting and finance operations of the company across Regional and Local market while an oversight is needed on the HQ operations. The key tasks include:
- preparing periodic financial reports
- maintaining an adequate system of accounting records
- building a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
- enhancing the accuracy of the company's reported financial results
- ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles in VN.
Being a part of the Regional Finance Team and rolling into management’s organisation, you will also be mainly in charge of:
- Leading the Accounting - Finance Team (15 members) and working with the team cohesively to manage all Finance operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Time Entry Compliance and Revenue Record in the system
- Preparation of the budget & financial forecasts and report variances. Support month-end and year-end close process
- Preparation and publishing timely monthly financial statements and ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting Monitoring and describing financial performance against plans, preparing periodic reports
- Managing and complying with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting and Dealing with 3rd parties; auditors and local government agencies
- Working with regional and global teams on providing the requested information, implementing global policies and execute the right fiscal discipline therein
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Developing next leaders in the team
- Hold a CPA with more than 10 years of experience and good control on financial reporting, numbers and fiscal governance structure
- High fluency in English
- Have Solid knowledge of Vietnamese accounting and tax laws
- A proven Leader with a good track record
Additional Job Information
- Strong leadership
- Strong commitment
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant via email email@example.com to discuss further.
This job has expired