Your future employerAn international and well-renowned supplier to the automotive and industrial companies. They offer great training program and career progression opportunity.
Your key responsibilities- Set up and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment
- Prepare chemical solutions for use in their work
- Monitor liquids in chemical & oils central systems and test the quality of products to make sure that they meet standards and specifications
- Prepare technical reports, graphs and charts, present the result
- Analyze, test the quality of products to make sure that they meet the standards.
- Monitor the liquids in central system to maintain the production operation.
Our key requirements- University or College graduated, major in Chemical.
- Good at English
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Power point…)
- Metal processing experience
- Basic knowledge of ISO9001/TS (IATF) 16949; ISO14001
- Communication and teamwork skills
- At least 3+ years' experience in related field.
About you- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of statistical methods to include Statistical Process Control and structured problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction and as part of a larger team
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees
If you are interested in this position, feel free to approach Ms.Quynh at +84 909 112 704 for more information