Your future employer:
Our client is an US-based MNC manufacturer of chemical products who are looking for an experienced Chief Accountant to work at their office in Dong Nai, Vietnam.
- Overall responsibility of finance and general accounting functions. Support the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Working closely with Shared Service Center to ensure overall business process in order to optimize financial performance, management reporting, audit processes, and accounting
- Ensuring appropriate processes are in place to underpin the financial integrity and in compliance with Corporate EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines
- Management of the financial data, liaison with business management teams (including progress reporting), and be the representative on CAPEX, IT, and various project committee's and assist in providing financial information to various stakeholders as require
Our key requirements:
- University Accounting / Accountancy degree. Chief Accountant certificate.
- At least 8 years' working experience in accounting
- Experienced of financial accounting, internal control and SOX requirements
- Experienced in operating in an SAP transactional system a definite advantage. Experience in US MNC reporting requirements
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Advance Microsoft Excel skills, preferable with knowledge of SAP accounting software
- Ability to work in a high growth environment and under time pressure
- Ability to co-operate with colleagues at various levels in organisation and work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of both Vietnam & US GAAP
- Auditing or experienced working in US MNC will be an added advantage
- Working experience in Chemical manufacturing
- Prefer experience of setting up accounting system and procedure for new factory
- Trustworthy, integrity, and proactive
- Enjoy team work, self-motivated, and self-improvement
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send email to Ms. Thy Ha – Associate Consultant, Finance function at email@example.com to discuss further or keep in touch for future collaboration.