Your future employer- Vietnam’s premium butchery situated in the heart HCMC dedicated to serving the finest imported beef and lamb, and locally sourced poultry and pork. Drawing upon 20 years of experience in the food and beverage industry in Vietnam.
- Australian owned and managed, bringing premium Australian meats, retail and wholesale, to the Vietnam marketplace.
- Both the local and expat community have embraced our consistently high quality beef and lamb product from Australia. As well as our premium, locally sourced pork and chicken
Your key responsibilities
- As a Chief Accountant, you will be responsible for areas of financial accounting & tax. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the financial accounting team to ensure work is properly allocated and completed in timely and accurate manner as well as in compliance with local accounting standards, tax regulations.
- Responsibility for the financial management of local entities, ensuring completion of timely month end close, and reporting to local management
Our key requirements
- Monitor all accounting activities to ensure all transactions fully recorded in accordance with accounting principle, comply with tax, all relevant regulation, and Group policy.
- Be responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations, handle full spectrum of financial and accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, Tax, etc.
- Ensure proper and accurate accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up. Reviewing and implementing controls and procedures to enhance business operations