Your future employerA global discovery and booking platform for institutions and recruiters to seamlessly transact and grow their international student portfolio.
Your key responsibilitiesJob Purpose:
Client Relations Officer who will -
• assist the sales team in the conversion of offers and
• assist Channel Partners with their training needs around company Partner Unis and Institutes.
• The successful applicant will have deep experience of working in a highly pressurised and deadline-driven customer facing environment.
• Knowledge of global education systems and experience of working in the education industry are highly desirable.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Primary point of contact for all Channel Partners for all kinds of product & programme enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
• Liaising with company internal and external stake holders, Manager, channel partners to ensure high quality customer service.
• Contact and follow up with agents and students to keep the pipeline clear of dead offers.
• Drive conversion rates by following up with agents and students on a regular basis.
• Provide prompt and clear responses to drive growth.
• Ability to solve problematic cases and achieve resolution within faster time-frame to align closer with CPs service SLA.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Sales experience - B2B or B2C oriented
• Experience in CRM
Our key requirementsAttributes
• Knowledge of the education system and the admissions criteria
• Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
• Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
• Flexible with working hours
• Comfortable in high pressure environments
• Enthusiastic and willing to take on additional responsibilities
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team