Your future employerOne of the leading securities corporation in Vietnam is seeking for a client relationship manager who will be responsible for establishing strategies and managing processes build and strengthen relationships with existing and prospective clients.
Your key responsibilities- Consult the Unit Head on review and update the process in a reasonable manner
- Connect and interact with the rest of the department or other departments within the company
- Develop and update KPI for Customer Relations
- Expand corporate clients for M&A services, restructuring, capital mobilization, IPO and listing
- Develop and maintain a network of collaborators and partners
Our key requirements- Have more than 5 years of experience in the financial services industry (corporate customer relationship management or customer development management in the banking industry or senior staff in PE funds in Vietnam
- Hold a University degree in finance, business finance, economics or related fields. Hold an MBA degree from a prestigious educational institute is a plus
- Have strong financial markets knowledge including but not limited to fluctuations and new innovations in the field
- Be able to develop in-depth knowledge of business activities in specific areas
- Be able to establish and develop trust relationships with clients, built on rigorous ethical principles
- Be able to solve problems, persistence and determination in transaction execution and negotiation until the completion of the transaction
About you- Good interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking skills, capable of detecting the risks as well as the opportunities in the movement of the business environment.
- Good English communication skills