Your future employerOur client is a life insurance company providing a comprehensive range of innovative financial, life insurance and benefit solutions. With over 150 years of global experience, the companies are a leading innovator and a recognized leader in protection planning and retirement and savings solutions around the world. Company have established a strong presence more than 40 countries through organic growth, acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships.
Assist the Head of Operations to oversee the performance of the Call Center, Customer Care, Policy Administration, Billing & Remittance team in line with defined processes, standards and regulations to provide excellent services to customer & distribution team.
- Manage CS team (including Customer Service, Policy Administration, Billing & Remittance, Call Center functions) in implementation of relating operations strategies, policies and processes of Vietnam business;
- Set practices, procedural manuals to guide the team in daily operations and implementation of Excellent Customer Care programs and CS objectives to support the achievement of strategic business objectives;
- Contribute to improve and execute CS, PA, Billing & Remittance, Call Center policies, guidelines and workflow to ensure smooth operation of business and maximization of excellent service values to customers and company;
- Monitor plan and KPI performance that deliver reduced relating unit and overall costs and process improvement on an ongoing basis, enhance KPIs via process improvement, team restructuring and better communication (local & regional level);
- Monitor and control the CS functional operations to ensure appropriate controls are being implemented within the team; implement and review departmental First Line of Defense (FLOD) reports to ensure quality assurance in CS;
- Monitor the functional performance in Transactional Net Promoter Score (TNPS) improvement and co-operate with external service provider(s) to implement TNPS for CS touch-points;
- Oversee and manage customer feedback and complaints for all business channels to enhance customer experience through continuous improvement;
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments in identifying improvement opportunities through customer feedback and implement action plans to minimize complaints;
- Prepare regular/ad hoc reports to senior management to highlight any trends, impacts and consequences observed;
- Develop key retention programs to increase persistency, renewal focus and operations efficiency;
- Define CS & PA operational risks and implement mitigation plan for risk management;
- Overall responsible for recruitment, training and developing CS, PA, Billing & Remittance and Call Center teams for optimum performance;
- Work with banks/distributors on CS maters, to define efficient frontline service process and data exchange solutions. Cooperating with Distribution department in training the sellers of CS process/procedure, sharing session (Met-Connection, Q & A…);
- Perform other related duties as assigned/required.
Our key requirements
- University Degree in Economics/Trade/Finance/Banking/Insurance;
- Proficient in both English and Vietnamese;
- Preferably with LOMA qualification (ALMI/FLMI).
- At least 03-05 years in related insurance experience/financial services at managerial/team leader level;
- Advance knowledge of insurance products and insurance operations;
- Customer services to multi-channels with CC management system experience preferred;
- Knowledge of policy management, retention projects and life insurance application.