Your future employerOperating as a business partner, the job holder will provide support relating to financial and commercial matters, including FP&A, tax, internal control processes to assist assigned stakeholders in achieving business targets and ensuring compliance with internal/external regulations.
Your key responsibilities1. Leadership and stakeholder management
- Build and develop strong networks and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the team’s activities in the absence of Senior Commercial Manager if required.
2. Management reporting
- Ensure financial reports are accurate and available in a timely manner.
- Provide financial management to help steer the business in the right direction and adapt to market changes.
- Validate data against central finance reports
3. Budget – Forecast
- Participate in strategic and budgetary planning processes of assigned business sections, and support them in preparing, administering, and analyzing their operating budget,
- Monitor and take corrective action as required throughout the fiscal year to ensure adherence to budget in both revenue and expenditure.
- Prepare rolling forecasts per central finance schedule
4. Business Administration
- Provide high-quality commercial acumen on potential impacts of commercial transactions
- Analyse and monitor the performance of the program and course P/L, conduct internal benchmarking analyses to identify opportunities to improve program/course cost structure.
- Provide executive support to relevant stakeholders in implementing their financial plan, in managing their financial operations and budget.
- Lead and co-ordinate Pricing management issues for new and existing products.
- Conduct commercial management for assigned business sections by liaising with the relevant functions to evaluate the business, financial, tax and compliance impact of commercial transactions.
- Ensure adherence to required standards on financial performance analysis
5. Control and Compliance
- Identify, recommend and implement areas of improvement for both stakeholders and Finance Department
- Identify and monitor business risks and opportunities on a real-time basis and develop and initiate action plans to address any identified gaps
Our key requirements- Accounting/Finance bachelor degree holder
- From 5 years of relevant experience in Commercial Finance and/or FP&A
About you- Stakeholder management skills in a cross-functional team in a matrix environment
- Self-driven, high adaptability and problem-solving skills
- High fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills