Your future employer:
Our client is a well-known MNC Consumer corporation who are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the role as Commercial Finance Manager (HCMC, Vietnam).
- Play a key role of Finance business partnering. You will be responsible for the financial activities and commercial finance management for the assigned business unit (BU).
- Assist to give financial advices to Marketing Director for the assigned BU. Perform financial planning and analysis for BU performance against target, monthly forecasts and historical performance.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial forecast; weekly and monthly financial performance report; Commercial cases evaluation. Be responsible for Commercial Deep-dive analysis and Competitor Intelligence Analysis.
- Prepare budget allocation, planning and monitoring budget spending.
- Involved in ad hoc cross category/cross functional projects as required
Our key requirements:
- University Accounting / Finance degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in Finance with 2-3 years’ experience in management level
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical, communication, and business partnering skills
- Strong business acumen
- Good computer skills (Excel, Power Point)
- Deadline commitment and result oriented
- Strong Finance knowledge
- Working experience in Management Accounting in MNCs company
- Dedicated and proactive
- Enjoy team work, self-motivated, and self-improvement
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send email to Ms. Thy Ha – Associate Consultant, Finance function at email@example.com to discuss further or keep in touch for future collaboration.