Your future employer:
Our client is a global manufacturing corporation who are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the role as Cost Controller (Binh Duong, Vietnam) with below information:
- Responsible for the inventory controls systems, operational reporting systems and process improvement/cost reduction team initiatives.
- Responsible for internal operational audits of adherence to company policies and procedures related to inventory controls, labor reporting and sales/cost of sales transactions and processes, as well as to recommend new company policies, reviews existing company policies and makes modifications as required.
- Develop and implement processes and manage teams focused on lowering costs, improving quality and increasing thought-put within all operating divisions of Vietnam companies.
Our key requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 10 years of progressive leadership experience in Divisional Operational Controller role working for a large multi-division manufacturing company
- Experience to handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Strong Analytical, Problem-solving, Persuasive, and Negotiation skills
- Ability to perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
Effective time management and organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills with employees of different levels
Fluent in English and Vietnamese
Able to lead, teach and motivate direct reports and management peers
Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, internet)
- MBA or technical certification such as CPA, CIMA, Six Sigma
- Manufacturing costing and inventory controls systems
- Operational accounting performance measurements
- Bill of Materials and Labor Operations Routings
- Activity based costing and overhead application techniques
- Balanced scorecards
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement