|Job Title||Finance Manager|
|Disciplines||Finance & AccountingJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
We are looking for a Country Finance Manager to provide leadership to Vietnam's Finance function and contribute value added business partnering support, transformation thrust, commercial and business development support and advice to the Vietnam business. This role will also be the finance director on the board of our JV and fulfil associated statutory responsibilities.
- Maintain a sound understanding of the country strategy and work closely with the Country Leadership Team (CLT) to design and deliver it.
- Support the delivery of periodical strategy work ensuring there is appropriate level of challenge, coordination and alignment with the Region.
Commercial and Business partner
- Identify and pursue opportunities to capture and enhance value for the business
- Offer winning solutions to problems while working with the business functions on initiatives such as supply tender opportunities, commercial optimization and continuous improvement.
Planning and Performance Management (PPM)
- Accountable for in-country PPM processes to deliver annual plan and Rolling Forecasts (RF) along with other relevant outlook initiatives.
- Expected to enable business performance delivery through effective partnering, influencing, constructive challenging and coaching through proactive and timely decision making for recommending business interventions e.g. delivery of the top-line, control on costs and working capital.
- Undertake analytical review of business results to understand variances
- Representing Vietnam Finance on regional networks
Accounting, Reporting, Control, Compliance and statutory obligations
- Accountable for maintaining an effective financial control and compliance environment for all Lubes businesses in the country ensuring that the Group requirements for ICFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting) are met and all Group standards/practices are followed.
- Accountable for operational level relationship with GBS, effective working, continuous improvement projects concerning Vietnam.
- Member of CLT and as member of the JV Management Committee supporting Board meetings and ensuring all requirements of corporate governance are duly complied with.
- Responsible for handling JV, partner relationships as Finance Director of the Vietnam business and as ‘CFO’ of Vietnam CLT. This includes ensuring that secretarial responsibilities are handled and delivered.
Team Management and Leadership
- Lead the Finance function in Vietnam on safety, capability development, maintain team motivation and ensure focus on succession planning.
- A key accountability is to create effective succession planning in the Vietnam Finance team while building a work environment and company’s Values & Behaviour culture to nourish and grow the strategic agenda for Vietnam.
- Facilitate and find opportunities for team members in global projects.
- You will have recognized national/international professional financial management/ accountancy qualification with 10-12 years’ post qualifications experience or extensive appropriate business experience.
- Your experience working in a global organisation will provide you with the ability to ‘connect the dots’ between control, performance, compliance and regulatory issues.
- As a self-starter, you will be pro-active to intervene as needed and able to use your business acumen and sound financial knowledge to react quickly to demanding timelines and conflicting priorities.
This job has expired