|Job Title||Country Head (Senior Director)|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Multi-billion US Apparel & Fashion company with Sourcing Operations in Vietnam for Apparel, Footwear and Accessories (Handbag).
The company is seeking for a Senior Director with the capability of Country Head to responsible for the efficient operations and execution of all the activities in their country/office.
- Office Operations Management:
Look after the day-to-day operations of office including aspects of HR, CSR & Sustainability, Administration, and all corporate activities.
- Sourcing Strategy Planning:
Be subject master of all sourcing-relevant topics within the country/region, to coordinate with Hub Leader & HQ Business Leader to build up and execute feasible sourcing plan to meet corporate goals.
- Sourcing Operations Management:
Work with functional leaders including Merchandising, Raw Materials, Technical Design as well as offshore Account team to ensure smooth execution, accurate order management, and timely issue resolution.
- Vendor Sourcing & Relationship Management:
Coordinate with functional team to source new vendor, business development negotiation and setup & incorporate & manage vendor performance.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Sourcing Organization, within product categories of Apparel, Footwear and Accessories.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in VIETNAM in similar capability such as Chief Representative, Country Director, Country Head, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of global trade, end-to-end merchandising processes (from Concept to Customer), and manufacturing.
- A capable leader with willingness to be hands-on when needed to.
- Fluent English required. Vietnamese spoken communication is a plus.
Additional Job Information
If you have always been at the forefront of the exciting sourcing industry, and you are exploring a Leadership position, then we should talk.
Disclaimer: Due to time constraint, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
This job has expired