|Job Title||Country Operation Manager|
|Disciplines||Manufacturing & EngineeringJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
The leading F&B company in Asia
• Increasing the frequency and number of orders& sales volume, expand the customer base in existing and new channels, develop distributors& sub-distributors abilities.
• Conducting training sessions both for teams and distributors to improve sales ability and brand& product knowledge.
• Establishing, managing and maintaining customer and consumer relationships.
• Managing sales team to make sure that sales and distribution operation will achieve target.
• Auditing sales routes& operation, sales & marketing tools/support provided to distributors and customers
• Developing sales strategies, campaign, and implementation to the market.
• Cooperating and joint-implementing to business development and international Marketing team for marketing& business campaign, promotional activity and execution
• Takes on full P&L accountability of country operation.
• Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters.
• Coordinating and managing all members & team and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved.
• Coordinating the logistics operations, including warehousing activities.
• Representing the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
• Developing and implementing internal systems for operational, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters.
• Builds trust; acts with integrity at all times.
• Utilizing support functions and all other available resources to apply best practices.
• Demonstrating and encourages flexibility.
• Capable of monitoring and taking action on sales force effectiveness.
• Strong quantitative and analytical ability.
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial, ambiguous environment.
• Excellent understanding of business and organizational dynamics.
• Excellent communication, influencing and teaming skills.
• Male or Female, 35 - 45 years old.
• Master or MBA in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
• 5-10 years of managerial experience in international sales and marketing of FMCG or consumers products. Beverage must prefer.
• Excellent command of English.
• Able to work abroad 3 weeks in Vietnam and regional country 1 week per month.
• Have good leadership, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Have planning, organizing and problem solving skills and able to provide consultation.
• Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office.
• Strong skill in international sales and marketing.
This job has expired