Your future employerA leading providers in metal and non-metal finishing industry. They also provide various quality improvers and stabilizers for processed food and total sanitation system. A Country Sales Manager is sought-after who will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and tactics for short-term, mid-term and long-term planning, encompassing sales activities, revenues, and expenses controls, meeting agreed targets and promoting the organization’s presence to achieve domestic, international sales, portfolio, marketing, engineering to align with company’s business strategies.
Your key responsibilities- Provide advice and guidance to market research, marketing strategy implementation and execute marketing communication activities
- Monitor new and current opportunities and new lead enquiries and help sales team to close them
- Monitor operation costs for the branch office to ensure that they are aligned with the targets
- Cherish good relationship with customers and ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Provide advice regarding sales forecast and operation costs of all commercial sections
- Oversee performance of marketing, domestic sales, international sales, portfolio, engineering team
- Help the forecast of finished products to meet customers’ requirements
- Support strategic direction of all commercial team.
- Develop relationship with key customers’ accounts and business partners
- Support commercially value-added offers to acquire new opportunities, new business and maximize profit for products and equipment
- Oversee continuous development of manpower’s competence and skills within the unit and stimulate the activities of individual development of commercial team
- Sett up policies for dealers and distributors to ensure the functional effectiveness of business
- Support the strategic communication, i.e. advertisement, e-marketing approaches, seminars, sales promotion, PR exhibitions, website, sales kits, product guides, trade exhibition to champion the marketing programs
Our key requirements- A native Vietnamese speaker with at least 10 years of experience in Surface Finishing Industry is required
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Chemical, Industrial Chemical or other related fields
- Good command in English language. Knowledge in Japanese is an advantage
- Take perseverance in solving problems and be detail-oriented person
- Have experience in working with diverse audiences
About you- A highly motivated, results oriented individual with effective team working skills
- Possess good interpersonal, organizational skill.
- Be enthusiastic learner and flexible.
- Be able to work independently with cross-functional teams