Your future employerOur client is a multinational industrial manufacturing company. They are seeking for a Country Sales Manager who will be responsible for the performance and development of all sales activity in the assigned region. To success in this role, you should be able to be the executive sponsor of the company brand by maintaining customers contacts and relationships at senior levels while helping the company achieve maximum profitable growth.
Your key responsibilities· Provide coordination of sales activities and manage resources to maximize results from identified sales opportunities
· Ensure approved sales processes are followed and company procedures or systems are effectively deployed
· Provide leadership for sales pursuits in large regional accounts
· Lead the growth initiatives in the territory, monitor and track key sales performance metrics
· Use internal and external relationships to accurately assess potential barriers, engage the required resources to successfully support and develop the sales initiatives and help the sales teams to cross political and organizational boundaries
· Provide executive sponsorship to leverage relationships with the customer in support of local sales strategies
· Attract, mentor, coach and develop sales team in support of sales excellence
Our key requirements· Must have at least 10 years of regional sales experience
· Experience managing sales portfolio of 20 million USD
· Experience managing a large team of at least 4 members
· Have a strong background from process and heavy industry
If you are interested in this role, apply today or contact Jay Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.