|Job Title||Customer Marketing Director|
|Disciplines||Legal & ComplianceJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
Your future employer:A leading multinational insurance company. They promote teamwork and collaboration and provide a proactive and dynamic working environment.
They are seeking for a competent Customer Marketing Director who possess strong leadership skill and manage both internal marketing resources and external agencies/partner.
- Be accountable for customer insights, segmentation, analytics and recommending customer journey to increase customer engagement, take up rate and referral
- Develop Direct to Consumer strategy and lead the implementation to excellently achieve business KPIs
- Be accountable for strategic planning and implementation of all marketing activities related to customer engagement, experience, customer
- Lead the team and cross function champions to promote for customer experience culture and generate customer experience improvement initiatives
- Oversee brand and customer research programs, be the voice of customers
- Create, design and drive effective direct marketing and communication plans for all customers activities at corporate level, and product componentsLead and drive ecommerce business
Our key requirements:
- Experience working as a team leader position in Marketing
- Hold BA Degree or Post-graduate qualifications/high degree is preferred
- Have level of skill commensurate with a minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in marketing.
- Experience of Direct To Customer or performance digital MKT marketing with proven successes across the full marketing mix
- Strong leadership with negotiation and influencing ability
- Strong reasoning capabilities – creative and lateral thinking with problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across all levels of the organization and with external agencies
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of marketing and communications
- Open minded
- Quality Approach
- Commercially minded
- Innovative and creative
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Ly Huynh, Principal Consultant at +84 3823 8800 to discuss further.
This job has expired