|Job Title||Customer Service Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a leading global 3PL service company with more than 25 years of operations in Vietnam. With a new project coming in, our client is searching for a Site Operations Manager to look after the operations of a 20,000 sqm warehouse.
• Lead, coach & develop the CS team incl cross-training and succession planning
• Issue, update & monitor SOP’s between the client and Customer
• 1st level escalation for service issues
• Resolve customer service issues on-time with proper root cause analysis and corrective action plan
• Provide monthly KPI reports to our Customers
• Be present in customer meeting to review performance, address issue, present any proposal related to Operations
• Apply permanent optimization process to meet & exceed service level agreements and increase Customer satisfaction.
• Monitor service scope creep and escalate to Management
• In charge of correct and timely billing to our Customers.
• Be part of the implementation project team for new businesses
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, preferably with a 3PL or Distributor
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a managerial role and in leading a team
• Experience in handling commercial aspects of 3PL business (pricing, billing)
• Good understanding of warehouse processes and WMS
• Very good spoken and written English
Additional Job Information
This role is not project-specific and is a permanent position in a professional, fast-paced, reputable company. It's the job for the ambitious, confident and seasoned warehouse professionals.
This job has expired