|Job Title||Cyber Security Risk Manager|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• As a second line of defence function, the Non-Financial Risk Management Department ensures the first line of defence manages their technology risks by:
o Providing an Operational/Cyber Risk framework that is fit for purpose for size and scale of functions of Bank Vietnam, providing guidance and training on the principles of the framework.
o Overseeing and providing constructive challenge to the first line of defence’s execution of the Operational/Cyber Risk framework.
o Providing Operational/Cyber Risk expertise on a consultative basis to the functions in Bank Vietnam.
o Reporting to senior management on aggregate Operational/Cyber Security Risk exposure and mitigation activity
• Assisting in the development and deployment of a fit for purpose set of policies that will support the Non-Financial Risk Management framework of the Bank Vietnam.
• Develop and deploy guidance and training material on the principals of the framework.
• Assisting in ensuring the adequacy, and on-going effectiveness of the Operational Risk Management systems including system maintenance, stability and user access.
• Assisting in the development and production of the reporting strategy and resulting requirements for the Operational Risk Management department of the Bank Vietnam.
• Minimum 10 years work experience with at least 8 years of experience working within either IT function or in technology/cyber security risk management department of a universal bank or specialised consulting firm.
• Good communication skills both, verbal and written.
• An understanding of risk drivers and ability to articulate risk to non-risk personnel.
• Understanding of how a bank operates front to back.
• A deep understanding of the operational & technology (cyber security) risk management requirements of a universal bank.
• Project management skills.
• Experience in designing and writing reports for board level and below.
• Basic understanding of system requirements and infrastructure.
This job has expired