|Job Title||Data Integration Developer|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Complete full cycle of data integration need to solution development to address business needs or resolve issues including data integration design, mapping, transformation, scheduling and testing
o Translate data requirements into technical design
o Develop workflows and mappings to extract, transform, and load data into target environments
o Develop test plans and perform unit testing
• Document data definition, data specification, data integration process and design, and keep the documentation up to date for operational reference.
• Work closely with business analysts to gain understanding of business processes and corporate data
• Determine impacts to business processes and information flows due to changes in business or technical requirements
• Contribute to data architectural decisions to support business processes
• Be Level 2 and beyond support for data integration related incidents. Work on reported incidents and manage escalations until workaround is found and service is returned to normalcy. Update the incidents status in Cognita IT Service Desk System. Escalate the incidents to Level 3 in accordance to procedures if not resolved.
• Monitor data integration operation and performance and proactively resolve any issue before it affects school users.
• A diploma or degree in an IT related discipline.
• At least 5 years of working experience and 3 years in data integration development using industry standard data integration software (Informatica PowerCenter, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Pentaho, Talend…)
• High proficiency in SQL query development, preferably in multiple database management platforms
• Good knowledge in some of these areas:
o API (Application Programming Interface)
o Data modeling concepts
o Best practices in ETL design and development
o System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
o Agile and Waterfall methodologies in Software Development and Project Management
This job has expired