|Job Title||Demand Planner|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a well-known French Group that manufactures and distributes processed cheeses, that operating in 35 countries around the world.
• Forecast Management: (70-80%)
• Manages the short, mid and long term Forecast of its portfolio of brands
• Prepare monthly Local Demand Meetings with Sales Director & Marketing & challenge hypothesis on demand
• Contributes to the Budget process of the country regarding Demand.
• Stock management: Safety stocks targets setting
• Customer relationship/negotiation: On forecast. (mainly for promotions)
• Project development at zone level to improve fcst accuracy & processes (20-30%)
• Establish sales forecast by demand unit & Demand group trough group tool after collecting exhaustive information from Sales / marketing / Market:
• On short term at technical code level to feed Master production plan & Distribution Replenishment planning of finished goods;
• On mid / long term (18 months) to feed monthly S&OP and commercial budget process
• Prepare and animate local demand meetings with Sales & Marketing to validate forecast (utilization of BW S&OP report)
• Follow up and share KPIs of the perimeter: Forecast Accuracy (MAD) + Customer Service Level and propose solution to reach Excellence
• Contribute to develop collaborative forecast with distributors and internal customers via coaching, training, tooling, sharing…)
• Optimize and challenge forecasting tool: explain past sales via Data Driven Event (DDE), statistic models, reports, etc.
• Facilitates business in decision making by scenarios simulation
• Supports Supply Planning by consolidating activity plans (from sales/marketing) and communicate changes if any, supports stock management phase in, phase out.
• Closely connects with Commercial through weekly demand control meeting to quickly reflect changes in market.
• Design advanced & standardized templates to facilitate demand planning process and form structured meetings for countries
Additional Job Information
• Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain management or Business school
• Minimum of 3 years field experience in demand planning / S&OP Process, preferably in a FMCG environment
• Knowledge about local market : distributors, products, channels, market insights
• Pack office : Excel, Word
• Experience with ERP / APS is appreciated : SAP, JDA, BW
• Good skills in both writing and oral communication Vietnamese and English
Personality / Qualities:
• Organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, capacity of projection & anticipation
• Strong analytical skills and ability to develop actionable plans
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams and fostering teamwork
• Looking for consensus, capacity to argue and take position
• Capability to negotiate with “internal” customers (sales, marketing) and “internal” suppliers (master & replenishment planner)
This job has expired