Your future employer:
The world's leading supplier of furniture fittings that provides a professional and friendly working enviroment. They offer comprehensive training and development programs, attractive compensation and competitive payroll.
The company is looking for a high-flyer Demand Planning Manager who will manage all activities relating to planning and sales analytics.
- Create and maintain forecast models for the sales channels and regions, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, customer service, and other sources
- Monitor manufacturing inventory levels and performance, gather information from various analysts and sources, review past sales trends, research demand factors, and help creating customer action plans
- Partner with the sales management to set clear performance metrics in measuring the revenue growth and contribution margin by each sales region and prepare turnover, profit and productivity reports for sales teams and sales executives
- Lead and drive annual sales planning and monthly / quarterly forecasting process in particular prepare sales budgets, forecasts and compare vs actual
- Design and implement comprehensive sales financial metrics tracking and management reporting process. Prepare executive review presentation materials
Our key requirements:
- Bachelor Degree major in Economics, Business Administration or Supply Chain
- Have at least 10 years' working experience in demand planning
- Demonstrate strategic planning, statistical expertise, sales orientation, forecasting methods proficiency, communication abilities and computer competencies
- Ability to pinpoint opportunities and risks related to the demand plan and coach staff on effective resolutions to the issue
- Strong statiscal, mathematical and IT knowledge
- Strong experience using SAP