Your Future Employer
RGF's client is 100% foreign wholly owned company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam
Your Key Responsibilities
To support Chief Internal Auditor in providing independent assurance and advisory service (where applicable) to contribute to the wellness of the system of corporate governance, risk management, and internal controls of the Company.
- Working with Inspectors/ Directors/ Division leaders/ Internal auditors of Company in VN and Asia
- Be officers of 2nd line of defense;
- Working with Regulators and other insurance bodies/ Industry peers/ External auditors.
- To understand and act within authorities granted by Inspectors
- Management and managed by Chief Internal Auditor
- To act within Group, regulatory and professional constraints.
Our Key Requirements
- At least 5 years of working following graduated major; or at least 3 years of working as auditor / accountant / inspector.
- Big 4 auditing experience in a senior position is a plus;
- Tertiary qualification;
- Membership of professional bodies preferably in insurance, accounting or auditing.
- Exposure in insurance industry, preferably general insurance
- Good communication skills, written and verbal. Preferably fluent in English.
- Good grounding in concepts of corporate management, risk management, controls and auditing.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Good knowledge of IT functions, controls and technologies.
- Good inter-personal and people management skills.
Additional Job Information
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunch support subsidy, transportation subsidy)…
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.